What is the relationship of Italians with corruption like? The filmmaker travels across Italy from its northern extreme to the southern one, asking this question to her fellow citizens.
The result is a series of unexpected conversations and testimonies, both amusing and tragic, that make up a collective portrait where the boundary between right and wrong is blurred. The eclectic Italian landscape, a character in its own right, is a counterpoint to the chorus of voices from several generations.
The “talking heads” are here replaced by “talking hands” extremely expressive and unmistakably Italian.
- In-house producer: Michael Sevholt
- Grading: Fateh Shams
- DCP: Christer Engström
- Director: Caterina Pecchioli
- Producers: Giulia Achilli, Marco Alessi, Caterina Pecchioli
- Associate Producer: Luca Borkowsky
- Cinematographers: Aimée Zito Lema, Caterina Pecchioli
- Editor: Aline Amélie Bonvin, Caterina Pecchioli
- Original Film Score: Juan Felipe Waller
- Sound Design & Mix: Giacomo Vitullo
- Production Company: Dugong Films