A contemporary love story that throws you straight into the emotional roller coaster it means to be 20.
Naomi and Edvin meet, fall in love and an unexpected but intense relationship begins. But where does the boundary between love and friendship go – and must it be defined? In the film, love, sex and dreams of the future unfold in the midst of a digital revolution where it is as easy to meet a partner as uploading a new selfie on Instagram. Mating gives an intimate insight into two young people’s thoughts, feelings and telephones for one year. There will be a curious play on a boundless market where everything is possible.
- In-house producer: Michael Sevholt
- Logger: Daniel Andishmand
- Grading: Fateh Shams
- DCP: Christer Engström
- Director: Lina Maria Mannheimer
- Producer: Mathilde Dedeye and Isabella Rodriguez
- Editor: Simon Carlgren
- Sound mix: Jacques Pedersen
- Production Company: French Quarter Film